Please follow THIS LINK to schedule an appointment for your 8th grade student's Plan for College and Career Readiness (PCCR). More detailed information is below.
We just completed a Career Unit with your 8th graders. 8th grade is an important year in which your student begins to lay the foundation for his/her high school years. To help you and your student prepare for what is ahead, we invite you to attend your student’s annual Plan for College and Career Readiness meeting. All 8th graders are required by the State to have a PCCR meeting with a parent in attendance. The meeting will last about 30 mins and the following items will be discussed:
- High School graduations requirements (students will make a 4- year plan)
- Various programs/opportunities Jordan School District offers
- Scholarship information
- College entrance requirements
- Ways to earn college credit in high school
- Goals/plans for the future
Please go online to set up an appointment.
- Go to https://shms.setmore.com
- Click “Okay” in the window that is a reminder to use your student’s name to schedule the appointment.
- Click on “8th Grade PCCR”
- Navigate to the month and day you would like an appointment. Select a date and time.
- You will then be asked to Enter in your information. Please enter your STUDENT’S NAME under Name. The email address will be used to send confirmation and a reminder of the appointment. Then click “Continue”.
- Make sure the information is correct. Then click “Book My Appointment”.
Evening appointments are limited. Please try and make your appointment as soon as possible. If you cannot find a time on the schedule that will work for you, call your student’s counselor to set up a time that will work (801) 412-2410
We look forward to meeting with you,
Kathy Campbell (A-E)
Kara Atchison (F-L)
Julie Walker (M-Ri)
Valerie Ashley (RJ-Z)