If you are new to Jordan District, follow these steps first:
1. Go to Student Enrollment.
2. After completion, bring the required paperwork (Birth certificate, Immunizations, and 3 proof of Residencies) into the office and choose classes.
August 2nd -13th
ALL incoming 7th - 9th grade students must complete these steps:
1. Go to Skyward (Gradebook) link.
2. Enter your PARENT LOGIN (Student login will not work).
3. The use of a locker is optional. If you wish to be assigned a locker for the 2021-22 school year, fill out this form. (This request can be made anytime throughout the school year.) LOCKER REQUEST FORM
4. Once your Skyward registration is complete, click here for Additional Registration Information.
Class schedule and bus information may be obtained in Skyward by using the STUDENT login when all registration paperwork is complete and fees have been paid.
Call South Hills Middle School at 801-412-2400 if you need assistance. If you need computer access, please come to the school between 8:00 -2:00. Closed for lunch (11:30 – 12:30).