Virtual Parent-Teacher Conference
Wed Sept 23rd from 4-8 and Thu Sept 24th from 4-7:30
Virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held via Zoom this year. Here is a tutorial to help you through the process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c46oh1P4zlIPlease try and keep meetings to five minutes, If you need more time with a teacher, schedule a separate time to meet virtually.
The following document has Zoom links for South Hills teachers.
You will enter a waiting room where the teacher will be able to see who is waiting and bring you into a private meeting. Please try and keep meetings to five minutes
School Map 2020-21 SHMS SCHOOL MAP
Attendance Procedure Updates
* PLEASE NOTE our check-in, check-out, and absence excusal procedures have changed.
* An absence or late check-in can be excused by a guardian through Skyward. Mobile Tutorial Desktop Tutorial
* To check-out a student, a guardian should begin the process in Skyward (see video tutorial). Then, the person checking-out the student needs to go to the school and show ID (must be a parent/guardian or emergency contact).
* Doctor's notes can be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (801.412.2430). Guardian excused absences, check-in/outs will be done through Skyward (no notes, please).
* If a student is late to school: up to ten minutes late, he/she should go directly to 3rd period/TA – more than ten minutes late, he/she should go to the Attendance Office to check-in.
South Hills Drop-off/Pick-up South Hills Dropoff/Pickup Map
SHMS Return to School Plan South Hills Return to School Plan
Follow these steps to register your student for school.
- Go to Skyward Family Access and login with a parent account. For additional help and instructions click here: Family Access Login Information
- For step-by-step instructions on how to register once you are in Skyward, click here: Steps for Registering for School
- Once your Skyward registration is complete, click here for Additional Registration Information.
**IMPORTANT** All students, whether they will participate in person or online, MUST complete the online enrollment/registration process in Skyward.
Dates to Remember
Picture Day Sept 16th: All Day During Social Studies Classes (Online Students): 1-2 P.M. in Auditorium
Midterms Sept 18th: Available on Skyward after 3:00 pm. on Sept. 18th.
Virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences Sept 23-24: Wed 4-8 pm Thu 4-7:30 pm (Details coming soon)
Students at South Hills know and follow the TIGER TRAITS:
- Takes responsibility
- Is in the proper place
- Goes prepared
- Engages in learning
- Respects self and others
Need to pay fees? Pay online!